The next Leeds Cycling Campaign meeting will be on Tuesday, 6th August. Committee meeting from 6pm, everyone welcome, and campaign news and activities from 7pm. Late arrivals are welcome!
The venue this month is Inkwell Arts Centre, Chapel Allerton http://www.inkwellarts.org.uk/
Topics for discussion and action will include:
- A Vision for Cycling in Leeds - next steps and organising plan for forthcoming workshops
- Forthcoming Events including Don Quixote on Bikes (Sat 10 Aug), the CTC cyclenation National conference (Saturday 5th October)
- Roundup from the recent Cycle Consultation Forum including updates on NGT and cycle schemes in the city, and how we can help make these work for cycling
- Metro's recent consultation and stakeholder event on their new Cycling Prospectus http://www.wyltp.com/consultation
(click on "Read the draft cycle prospectus" in the Walking and Cycling box) - how do we make sure more cash is allocated for cycling and walking?
- Ideas for Tour de France legacy events, including feedback from a recent Culture Vulture event
- Ongoing campaigns including cycling in city centre pedestrianised streets, and the Cookridge Street contraflow!